Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Star Logo

I am back! Today we did one of my favorite types of programming but this one was made by a different company. It is like Story Telling Alice. But it is made by M.I.T. Our whole class made one where there was a mountain or two, and you had to get the giraffes on top of it because there was a flood. Then we all added our own twist to them. We all got a page of challenges to help us with our little "twists". First we added two extra mountains to get extra points when a giraffe was on them. Check I did it. Then, we added a new breed of animals; mine was a wolf, check that I changed blue. Next, I made more characters called agents I added 35 more of them to my story. Finally, with some help, I had 15 of my agents go to the top of my highest mountain to get extra points. Check to all of those. Here I go to the harder challenges.(I finished all of them) One of them was to graph  the number of wolves on my mountain. The next one was my idea for the whole group. So, if any of my wolves were drowning, it would die. BAM! A new one was born on the mountain top increasing  my score. It is so cool.
      Talk to Y'all tonight from karate to inform you on my sparring with Dad. Wish me luck. : )





No comments:

Post a Comment