Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Scratch and Mckaela

    Hey, today I didn't go to camp. I was supposed to go on Scratch. But I have already played with scratch with Mrs. Cathie Leslie so it was okay. She was my 5th and 4th grade computer teacher.(She is the one who got me into programming.)  On Scratch, last school year, I made a small video about a shark chasing a starfish, and you had to use your mouse to move the starfish. I also made one where a dog chased a cat, and then the cat chased a mouse. I changed the the costumes on each of the the characters so they looked like their whole body was moving. It is a really cool 2-D programming website. Tomorrow I hope I can make a really cool movie or video. 


     What I did do today was visit with my friend, Mckaela, who I mentioned in my first blog, who will be leaving next week on a trip. Then once she gets back, she will be at soccer for most of the time, so I decided to visit her today. While I was there we painted toes, crimped our hair, played truth or dare, and went to V.B.S.( Vacation Bible School ), and Subway. I love going to her house. We also watched Men in Black 3. 
    
    Now, here comes the part of my blog where I tell you more about myself. Today, at karate I finally got to spar. It was really fun but kind of hurt my chest. we worked on defending round kicks and backing away. Then I went with my Dad, and we worked on holds like a tackling hold. That was so cool. I go to Maximum Martial Arts Center in Las Cruces.  Overall it was a really great day. : )


No comments:

Post a Comment