Friday, June 7, 2013

H.T.M.L.

Hi, again. Today was my 4th day at camp. It was the best day yet! We worked on H.T.M.L programming. Where we got to work on making our own web pages. It was so cool. The phrases used are kind of weird. So it is hard to remember but an awesome challenge. I love challenges. I can't wait to finish up my site, and do more with Design Blocks at my house this weekend. I also can't wait for Monday we get donuts, and get to go on Gutsy Girls Social Networking. This was the best week ever. I love all the cool things we have done. If you would like to see my new page online it should be done next week. Get more info to you later. I will also send y'all the link when it is up and running. So here is to Scratch, Gutsy Girls, Design Blocks, Origami, and Blogging. It has made my week. I would also to say thanks again to my teachers; Linday, Suzi, Noor, and Jen for the week, and thanks to Kay for a great sleepover.
                                        
Programming Rocks!!
                                             

1 comment:

  1. I love the detail in your blogs! I love having you as my student! :) Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete