Friday, June 14, 2013

Last day of Camp

Today, is my last day of camp. : (  I  love all that this camp has taught me. I especially want to thank the instructors for making this the best week of my life and this summer has turned out amazing.  I will be presenting my Pico Cricket.  It is really cool. I did have to make some adjustments. But it did come out really cool. I will talk tonight about how the presentation went. I am hoping I will have enough time to say this. "Today I am going to show you my pico cricket. It is a small robot compsed of a  brain, cords and input or output devices.  I call in "The Strength Tester". Allissa helped me build it. So first, I will push the button that is an input device. and my output devices will let out sound, lights, and show your strength all the way to 100. It won't decide a score until it has counted multiple times." I know it is short, but I will add to it once I get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment