Monday, June 10, 2013

PicoCrickets

Today at camp we worked with PicoCrickets. They are like Lego Mindstorms but smaller. Me and Allissa made a Strength Tester. Once you press the button the light flashes, the speaker flashes, and the display board counts up to 100 percent of strength. They are so much fun! My favorite part of PicoCrickets is the programming. It is so cool to say that you made that do what it does. I sure do hope that my Mom will let me download the programmer to my laptop. Or better yet I wish I could get my own. I also learned how to change the font on Gutsy Girls Social Network. I will talk to Y'all tonight about my weekend it was so fun and exciting. I would also like to tell my sister Sheila that I hope she likes my blog and camp stories at Y.W.I.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment