Monday, June 10, 2013

My Weekend





    I am back, for today, and I ma back to tell about my weekend like a said earlier. My weekend  was actually pretty fun, but sad at the same time. This weekend was the 8th and 9th of June.
    So first, on Friday I went to my Grandma's house to work on getting it rented. The sad thing was it reminded me of her, and she passed away in '09. She was my best friend when I was younger, and I told all of my secrets to her. But I know she i sin a better place now so I'm not to sad anymore. I l <3 you Mema!
    Then on Friday night I got burgers for dinner; I had been craving them for quite a while. They had cheddar, and american cheese on them. On the top I put fried to a crisp bacon, and ketchup. Then, late at night I got invited to my friends Kiera's house. The other Abey was their to.Then we went to sleep we made Kiera an Abbi/Abey sandwich. We stayed up all night watching YouTube videos. My favorite was Sylvester the talking cat. Here is the link. For breakfast we ate oatmeal. Then I went home, and worked on Mema's house again. After working for a while we went home and changed  for a birthday party, and ate lunch. The party was at a pool at a clubhouse. Then I went home, and changed into P.J's. I also went, and looked at  my brother's welding on his tailgate that he made. Lastly, my Mom, Dad, and I watched Transformers.That was my amazing weekend. Thanks for listening. I love blogging!
                                                         
https://www.youtube.com/resultssearch_query=sylvester+the+talking+cat&oq=sylves&gs_l=youtube.1.0.35i39l2j0l8.42.762.0.2267.4.4.0.0.0.0.145.413.2j2.4.0...0.0...1ac.1.11.youtube.E19vSR3EI2k
   

No comments:

Post a Comment